60+ chart types and variations. From the commonly used Line, Bar, Area, Pie to those more “field-specific charts” such as Candlestick, Open-High-Low-Close, Kagi and Contour.
- Standard: Line (Strip), Bar, Area, Pie, Fast Line, Point (Scatter), Bubble, Arrow, Gantt, Shape, Horiz.Area, Horiz.Bar, Horiz.Line, Pointer style Hexagon
- Financial: Candle (OHLC), Darvas, Kagi, Renko, Point and Figure, Volume, EquiVolume
- Statistical: Box-Plot, Color Grid, Error, Error Bar, Error Point, Funnel (Pipeline), HighLow, Histogram, Volume Pipe, Waterfall, Horiz. BoxPlot, Horiz. Histogram
- Extended: 3D Vector, Bezier, Contour, Donut, IsoSurface, Map GIS, Organizational Chart, Polar, Polar Grid, Point 3D, Pyramid, Radar, Smith, Surface, TreeMap, Tri.Surface, Tower
- Other: Bar 3D, Bar-Join, Calendar, Clock, Image Bar, Image Point, My Point, TagCloud, Wind-Rose, BubbleCloud