Line labels and scroll in Organizational Chart

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
newcomer

Line labels and scroll in Organizational Chart

Post by newcomer » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:05 pm

Hello,

I want to draw a article parts list with an organizational chart. So it would be great if i could label the lines of the child notes because I want to show there the amount of childs.

I also have a problem when a node have to many childs. The childs disappear on the left and right side and I found nothing to scroll to the missing nodes. The nodes are also missing when I export the chart as an image.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:40 pm

Hi newcomer,
I want to draw a article parts list with an organizational chart. So it would be great if i could label the lines of the child notes because I want to show there the amount of childs.
I'm afraid this is not possible for now. I've added your request to our wish-list to be considered for inclusion in future releases.
I also have a problem when a node have to many childs. The childs disappear on the left and right side and I found nothing to scroll to the missing nodes. The nodes are also missing when I export the chart as an image.
I've also added this (TF02013167) to the bug list to be enhanced for next releases. Anyway, when exporting a chart to an image, by default, you'll get an image of what you see on the screen. However, you can specify image's width so that full series fit on it, for example:

Code: Select all

public Form1()
		{
			InitializeComponent();
			InitializeChart();		
		}

private void InitializeChart()
    {
			tChart1.Width = 600;
			Steema.TeeChart.Styles.OrgSeries org1 = new Steema.TeeChart.Styles.OrgSeries(tChart1.Chart);

int i = org1.Add("Parent", -1);

for (int j = 0; j < 10; j++)
			{
				org1.Add("Child node " + j.ToString(), i);	
			}

tChart1.Export.Image.JPEG.Width = 1000;
			tChart1.Export.Image.JPEG.Save(@"c:\temp\org.jpg");
    }
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

newcomer

Post by newcomer » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Hello,

hows about the bug with the disappering and overlapping nodes? I post the bug almost a year ago and nothing happens until now...

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Hello newcomer,

I've checked the issue hasn't been fixed yet and increased its priority on the list.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum