Control text in Preview dialog.

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
HQO

Control text in Preview dialog.

Post by HQO » Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:36 pm

I noticed that, when I'm using TeeChart.Language.dll resource file, it's not translate the "Page", "Format","Zoom" and some other control text in Print Preview - dialog.

TeeChart version is 1.0.1452.42972

Is this fixed in newer version of TeeChart? If it is, can this fixing done to the current version by upgrading only TeeChart.Language.dll?

And then another question of language settings.

How can I set the TeeChart.Language based on regional settings of current user? I got the culture information like "en-EN" from the system but how can I mapping that information with TeeChart.Language attributes?

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:27 pm

Hi,
Is this fixed in newer version of TeeChart? If it is, can this fixing done to the current version by upgrading only TeeChart.Language.dll?
I can see translated to other languages in the latest Build available on our web site. To upgrade you will have to uninstall the existing version and install the new build.
How can I set the TeeChart.Language based on regional settings of current user? I got the culture information like "en-EN" from the system but how can I mapping that information with TeeChart.Language attributes?
I'm afraid there's no way to do this automatically.