Zooming

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
Glenn F. Henriksen

Zooming

Post by Glenn F. Henriksen » Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:53 pm

I am having a problem when I add 3 color lines to a chart and all 3 can be dragged. If you drag one of the lines and while dragging, the mouse moves down and to the right the chart zooms. Is there any way around this or any way to avoid this behavior? I do have the latest build: 1.1.1675.27998

To reproduce this behavior:
1) Create 3 Color lines all on the bottom axis.
2) Set the AllowDrag property to true for all of them.
3) Make sure the zoom is enabled and set to both directions.
4) Drag one of the lines starting from top left to bottom right (Like you are zooming but while dragging the line)

One line should behave correctly, but the other 2 will zoom even though you are dragging the line not zooming.

We are planning a release very soon. I really need to figure this out.

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:12 pm

Hi Lancer,

I cannot reproduce the problem here using the latest Build (same as you). I've posted a simple example into the steema.public.attachments newsgroups ( news://www.berneda.com/steema.public.attachments ).
Could you please check if it works fine for you ?

Glenn F. Henriksen

Zooming

Post by Glenn F. Henriksen » Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:51 pm

The attachment you sent me has the same problem. If you drag the line down and to the right it will zoom.

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:09 am

Hi,

yes, I'm sorry, I've been able to reproduce it now (I don't know how I test it the first time..). It's a bug. I've added it on our defect list, we'll do all the efforts to be fixed for the next maintenance release.

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:12 am

Hi,

maybe a workaround coud be to disabel the Zoom when the Line is dragged.