TChart & Axis Scaling

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Monkey

TChart & Axis Scaling

Post by Monkey » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:39 am

Hi there,

I'm using a TsurfaceSeries to populate a 3d TChart in TChart 8, but i'm having a problem scaling one of the axes.

I didn't specify the scale or increment for the bottom and depth axes and they appear to scale automatically according to the data added using the TSurfaceSeries.addxyz method.

If I use the TChart.setMinMax method to scale the left axis, the scale appears and scales according to the added to the TSurfaceSeries, but the data does not appear.

If I do not manually scale the left axis (like the other two) then the data appears on the chart but the scale is all zeros - it does not automatically scale like the other two axes.

Does anyone know what could cause this? Has anyone here experienced similar?

Thanks,
Monkey.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:51 pm

Hi Monkey,

I'm not able to reproduce this here. Could you please send us a simple example project we can run "as-is" to reproduce the problem here?

You can either post your files at news://www.steema.net/steema.public.attachments newsgroup or at our upload page.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Monkey

Post by Monkey » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:33 pm

Hi Narcís, thanks very much for the swift response.

I had a closer look at my project and it turns out it is a problem with my data, not TeeChart! :oops:

I've fixed the problem now :)

Thanks again,
Monkey.