BUG - TeeChart JAVA.

TeeChart for Java (NetBeans, Eclipse, Android Studio, etc)
Secundino

BUG - TeeChart JAVA.

Post by Secundino » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:59 pm

Prezada Steema,

Sou cliente da Steema Software e Adquiri o pacote TeeChart for Java v1 Release Announcement. Build 1.0.1.818.
Desenvolvo uma aplicação que necessita de todas as funcionalidade disponíveis no TeeChart por isso adquiri uma versão completa do produto.
Meu sofware é desenvolvido utilizando a plataforma JAVA_SE version "1.6.0_02" com a IDE Nebeans 5.5.1.

Recentemente encontrei um bug no produto TeeChart for Java v1 Release Announcement. Build 1.0.1.818.
Existem dois problemas relacionados a função de Zoom disponível na API TeeChart for Java:

1- Após utilização do recurso de zoon em um Charts, a nova reinderização com tamanho maior apresenta
falhas no desenhos dos charts, pois desenha elementos fora do limite dos eixos, deixando o zoom do chart
com pessíma qualidade.

2- Na utilização da função clone, há um problema quando crio um clone de um chart e insiro este clone em uma nova janela.
Nesta nova janela, o clone do gráfico apresenta uma série de exceções quando tenta-se utilizar o zoom. As exceções são
as seguintes:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.steema.teechart.Zoom.draw(Zoom.java:264)
at com.steema.teechart.Chart.checkZoomPanning(Chart.java:795)
at com.steema.teechart.Chart.mousePressed(Chart.java:1073)
at com.steema.teechart.TChart.processMouseEvent(TChart.java:1181)

Para facilitar o processo de correçao do problema estou encaminhando vários arquivos:

A- Estou enviando figuras (JPG) que ilustram o problema 1. As figuras contém um círculo no local onde
o chart ultrapassa o limite dos eixos.

B- Estou encaminhando um vídeo (AVI) onde mostro a execução do aplicativo que gera as exeções do problema 2.

C- Encaminho também todos os códigos fonte para análise bem como a biblioteca TeeChart.Swing.jar.

Aguardo uma solução rápida para este problema!! Pois necessito desta API operacional para terminar o software.

Obrigado! Abraços,

Ricardo Menezes Salgado - Secundino Soares Filho. :D

===============================================

Dear Steema,

I am customer of Steema Software and buy the package TeeChart for Java v1 Release Announcement. Build 1.0.1.818. I develop an application that needs all of them available functionality in TeeChart Package, this I buy a product complete version.
My software is developed using the platform JAVA_SE (JDK) version "1.6.0_02" and Nebeans 5.5.1 IDE.

Recently I found a bug in the product TeeChart fir Java v1 Release Announcement. Build 1.0.1.818.
Two related problems exist the function of available Zoom in API TeeChart goes Java:

1 - After use of the zoom function in a Charts, the new large chart presents imperfections in the charts drawings, because there are elements out of the limit of the axes, thus the chart whit had horrible quality.

2 - In the use of the function clone, there is a problem when I create a clone of a chart and I insert this clone in a new window. In this new window, the clone Chart presents various JAVA - exceptions in runtimem, when I tries use the zoom. The exceptions are:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
attn com.steema.teechart.Zoom.draw(Zoom.java:264)
attn com.steema.teechart.Chart.checkZoomPanning(Chart.java:795)
attn com.steema.teechart.Chart.mousePressed(Chart.java:1073)
attn com.steema.teechart.TChart.processMouseEvent(TChart.java:1181)

To facilitate the process of correction of the problem I am sending several files:

A - I am sending figures (JPG) that illustrate the problem 1. The figures contain a circle in the place where the chart crosses the limit of the axes.

B - I am directing a vídeio (AVI) where I show the execution of the application to generate the problem 2.

C - I am sending also all of the source codes for analysis as well as the library TeeChart.Swing.jar.

I await a fast solution for this problem!! Because I need this operational API to finish my software.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Ricardo Menezes Salgado - Secundino Soares Filho. 8)

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:50 am

Hello Ricardo and Secundino,

Thanks for all the information.

First of all I'd like to apologize for the late reply. We have been able to reproduce both issues and, for now, found the solution to number 1.

I've sent you an e-mail with Series.java fixing this issue. We are also going to post a new installer at the download area including this fix. Please be aware at the announcement at this forum.

We will get back to you when we have further information about issue number 2.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Secundino

Issue number 1 - OK.

Post by Secundino » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:15 pm

Hello, Narcis/Steema.com.

Thank you! The problem number 1 was corrected, it is OK, thank's! 8)
We are wait the correction for the issue number 2.

Cheers

Ricardo and Secundino. :D