ImageIcon NullPointer

TeeChart for Java (NetBeans, Eclipse, Android Studio, etc)
ZooX

ImageIcon NullPointer

Post by ZooX » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:04 pm

I haven't really needed the ChartEditor but now I think it will make my life easier to find out the nomenclature you guys use for things because it is not intuitive to me. BUT every since I did the update eariler this year I get a NullPointer from java for an ImageIcon

com.steema.teechart.editors.ChartListBox$Renderer.getListCellRendererComponent(ChartListBox.java:358)

I also noticed the newest download did *NOT* have a TeeChart.Features.jar it only had the Swing and SWT jar's

How do I fix this?

Brian

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ImageIcon NullPointer

Post by Yeray » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:52 am

Hi ZooX,
ZooX wrote:I haven't really needed the ChartEditor but now I think it will make my life easier to find out the nomenclature you guys use for things because it is not intuitive to me. BUT every since I did the update eariler this year I get a NullPointer from java for an ImageIcon

com.steema.teechart.editors.ChartListBox$Renderer.getListCellRendererComponent(ChartListBox.java:358)
Could you please send us a simple example project we can run as-is to reproduce this problem here?
ZooX wrote:I also noticed the newest download did *NOT* have a TeeChart.Features.jar it only had the Swing and SWT jar's
I can see the TeeChart.Features.jar in \Examples\Swing\Features\
Could you please verify it?
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy