Teechart ActiveX 8 Help in other languages (Cust #J1283503)

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
ESRI

Teechart ActiveX 8 Help in other languages (Cust #J1283503)

Post by ESRI » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Hi,

We would like to know if the Teechart ActiveX 8 help (TeeUserx8.hlp) is also available in other languages. We are mainly interested in Spanish, Simplified Chinese, French, German and Japanese.

It would be best if we can simply get the *.hlp files for these languages. If this is not available, can we get the source of the TeeUserx8.hlp file, which we can then translate and redistribute (if that is acceptable).

I sent this email to 'the pro support' as well but we did not hear back. So, I am posting this request here. Please let us know at the earliest possible. Also, please feel free to ask me any questions regarding the same.

Best regards,
Hardeep Bajwa

Graphing Team
ESRI, Redlands

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Teechart ActiveX 8 Help in other languages (Cust #J1283503)

Post by Yeray » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:46 am

Hi Hardeep Bajwa
ESRI wrote:We would like to know if the Teechart ActiveX 8 help (TeeUserx8.hlp) is also available in other languages. We are mainly interested in Spanish, Simplified Chinese, French, German and Japanese.

It would be best if we can simply get the *.hlp files for these languages. If this is not available, can we get the source of the TeeUserx8.hlp file, which we can then translate and redistribute (if that is acceptable).
Find attached the source of a German translation we made for TeeChart ActiveX v7.
TeeUserx7German.zip
(60.04 KiB) Downloaded 656 times
I'm afraid that at this moment we haven't other translations made but you can customize or translate the English version sources given with the installation. They should be at: "C:\Program Files\Steema Software\TeeChart Pro v8 ActiveX Control\Docs\Runtime Editor help source"
ESRI wrote:I sent this email to 'the pro support' as well but we did not hear back. So, I am posting this request here. Please let us know at the earliest possible. Also, please feel free to ask me any questions regarding the same.
Could you please tell us when did you sent that pro support mail so we can check what happened?

PS: I've edited your post only to hide the pro support mail address.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy