Chart font is way to large

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
EdDressel

Chart font is way to large

Post by EdDressel » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:55 pm

On a customer's computer I recently logged into the font sizes were way too large. The funny thing is is that she had normal DPI, and normal font size. Everything else in the software looked fine except the chart. Their Display Settings appeared to be the same as my computer but the chart appeared incorrectly (shown below).

They had the same Display Settings for both monitors.

Any ideas what might cause this? (I include the whole app so you can see that many other controls get the correct font size).

Thank you,

Ed Dressel

Thanks,

Ed Dressel

Marc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Chart font is way to large

Post by Marc » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:37 pm

Hello Ed,

I assume that's a live chart on a page, not a static rendering of a Chart. I can't think straight-off what might cause that that wouldn't be general to the whole app (ie. the Windows scale that you've already checked). If you could activate an editor on that page (via double-click or similar) you may see a hint with the Font sizes being quoted in the Editor.

If you actively increase the scale, that should affect the whole app, it may also offer some clues if you see what happens to the Chart as you increase DPI/Font across the whole app.

We'll be happy to test it if we can get near to some clues as to how to reproduce it.

Regards,
Marc
Steema Support