Can't load package in Delphi 10

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Dave C.

Can't load package in Delphi 10

Post by Dave C. » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Hello,

I have tried to install Steema twice, but still get the same error on start up, "Can't load package c:\Program Files (x86)\Steema Software\Steema TeeChart Pro VCL 2015.16\Delphi23\Delphi23.win32\bin\DclTeePro923.BPL. The specified module cannot be found..."

This error repeats for each Steema BPL. I have verified that the files exist in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steema Software\Steema TeeChart Pro VCL 2015.16\Delphi23\Delphi23.win32\Bin and that this location is in the Delphi 10 Library Path.

I am using Windows 7, Delphi 32/64 bit install, and I also have XE2 and XE8 installed.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dave

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't load package in Delphi 10

Post by Yeray » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:08 am

Hello Dave,

If the bpl is in the location, I don't understand how the IDE can't claim it can't find it there.
I'd suggest you to run TeeInstall.exe twice "as administrator"; the first time to uninstall the components from the IDE, and the second to reinstall them.
Also try to open the IDE "as administrator".
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

Dave C.

Re: Can't load package in Delphi 10

Post by Dave C. » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:58 pm

Hi Yeray,

I am stumped too. I tried TeeInstall (uninstalled and reinstalled) but I received the same errors. I have the source code so I recompiled and installed from the source and that fixed the problem.

Strange...

Dave