Where could I find latest WPF version for evaluation

TeeChart Beta versions
Chris.CHWU

Where could I find latest WPF version for evaluation

Post by Chris.CHWU » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:40 am

Hello Sir:

We are now seriously considering to change our implementation from WinForm to WPF.
I need your support in
1. Telling me where could I find latest WPF version teeChart for evaluation. The latest version I could find in your website is TeeChartNET2009VSNET2005WPFEval.exe (February 19, 2010, File size - 1,93 MB). Is it correct?

2. When is the plan date for the formal version, instead of evaluation one?

3. Do you have suggested procedure/method to transform our codes in utilizing .NET version to WPF version?

Thanks a lot for your feedback in advance.

Chris Wu

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Where could I find latest WPF version for evaluation

Post by Narcís » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Hi Chris,
1. Telling me where could I find latest WPF version teeChart for evaluation. The latest version I could find in your website is TeeChartNET2009VSNET2005WPFEval.exe (February 19, 2010, File size - 1,93 MB). Is it correct?
Yes, that's correct.
2. When is the plan date for the formal version, instead of evaluation one?
Final release has been available for quite a lot of time. You'll find the same installer at the registered client area. Also notice that TeeChart.WPF.dll is already included with VS2008 installers.
3. Do you have suggested procedure/method to transform our codes in utilizing .NET version to WPF version?
TeeChart.WPF.dll doesn't include designtime support. Therefore you'll have to do all chart settings programmatically. You can copy all your WinForms TeeChart related code to WPF. The most important syntax difference is that namespaces add "WPF" into its name, for example: from Steema.TeeChart.Styles.Line to Steema.TeeChart.WPF.Styles.Line.

Hope this helps!
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum