Series Editor shows only a non-functional dialog page

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
MTB

Series Editor shows only a non-functional dialog page

Post by MTB » Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:36 am

I just created a new windows forms project with a default form. Without doing anything else, I dropped a TeeChart onto this form. Then I opened the TeeChart Editor to add a series. However, I get a non-functional dialog that doesn't allow me to add any series.

I then tried again and created Form2. I did the same basic steps and I never edited any code by hand. I got the same non-functional dialog.

I then moved to another computer and installed TeeChart. The same thing happened. This has just started recently. I didn't change anything on my computer(s) that I know of.

I'll send a screen shot via email. Not sure what to tell you about how to reproduce this.

Marjan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marjan » Tue Nov 25, 2003 6:55 am

Strange. Which TeeChart build are you using ? Looks like something was not installed correctly. Are you able to add series by coding ?

Yes, please, send us a screenshoot of this (at marjan@steema.com)

MTB

Post by MTB » Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:05 pm

I am able to add series by code -- when TeeChart executes, there do not seem to be any problems related to this at all. It is only a design-time problem.

My TeeChart.dll assembly version is 1.0.1189.31308

MTB

Post by MTB » Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:07 pm

This issue was a mistake on our side. There is no problem with TeeChart.

Marjan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Marjan » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:48 pm

Ok, that's great to hear :wink: