how to synchronize the CursorTool across charts with ...

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
MTB

how to synchronize the CursorTool across charts with ...

Post by MTB » Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:00 pm

I need synchronize the CursorTool across charts with different axes types. One chart has the datetime axis property set to true and another has it set to false.

When both charts had datetime=true axes, the CursorTool worked perfectly. Changing one to datetime=false makes the CursorTool synchronization stop functioning.

My code is really simple. The only changing code is the datetime true or false property. If both axes agree, this code works as intended. Otherwise it doesn't work.

private void cursorTool0_Change(object sender, Steema.TeeChart.Tools.CursorChangeEventArgs e)
{
CursorSynchronize(sender as Steema.TeeChart.Tools.CursorTool);
}

private void CursorSynchronize(Steema.TeeChart.Tools.CursorTool primaryCursor)
{
cursorTool1.XValue = primaryCursor.XValue;
}

Pep
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Pep » Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:50 pm

I cannot reproduce the problem here, I've added two TCharts to the Form , add one line series and CursorTool to each one, the using the following code works fine here, could you test it ? :

Code: Select all

private void Form1_Load(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
		{
			line1.FillSampleValues(10);
			line2.FillSampleValues(10);
			line2.XValues.DateTime = true;
		}

private void cursorTool1_Change(object sender, Steema.TeeChart.Tools.CursorChangeEventArgs e)
		{
			cursorTool2.XValue = cursorTool1.XValue; 
		}
If you still having problems, could you please tell me the steps that I should do to reproduce it ?

Josep Lluis Jorge
http://support.steema.com