TeeChart for Xamarin.Android 2016 v4.16.7.11 available

TeeChart for Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Xamarin Studio (Android, iOS & Forms) & Monodevelop.
Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

TeeChart for Xamarin.Android 2016 v4.16.7.11 available

Post by Narcís » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:44 am

Steema is very pleased to announce a new maintenance release of TeeChart for Xamarin.Android!

This release, which comes with registered, evaluation and full source code installers, is available at www.steema.com/product/net_android.

All licence holders of TeeChart for Xamarin.Android 2015/2016 can now access this new full release binary installer from Steema's Customer Download pages.

The maintenance release contains PDF export among other new functionality and also a few bug fixes and enhancements. The release notes for the build can be viewed at www.steema.com/version_info/net_android.

For a fully functional evaluation version please follow this link to the evaluation download page.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Anaesthesia

Re: TeeChart for Xamarin.Android 2016 v4.16.7.11 available

Post by Anaesthesia » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:08 am

I've recently updated my TeeChartAndroidSource from 4.15.5.18 to 4.16.7.11 and now find that my previously working apps crash in Utils.cs.

I get a "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

In the HexArrayToColorArray method of Utils.cs

Can you offer any ideas? - It happens on several computers (All of which are using the latest versions of VS2015 and Xamarin).

Yours Sincerely,

Andy Pybus

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TeeChart for Xamarin.Android 2016 v4.16.7.11 available

Post by Yeray » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:53 am

Hello,
Anaesthesia wrote:I get a "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

In the HexArrayToColorArray method of Utils.cs

Can you offer any ideas? - It happens on several computers (All of which are using the latest versions of VS2015 and Xamarin).
I'm trying to reproduce this error but the following simple example seems to work fine for me here:

Code: Select all

tChart1 = new Steema.TeeChart.TChart(this);

tChart1.Aspect.View3D = false;

var series = new Steema.TeeChart.Styles.Pie(tChart1.Chart);
      series.FillSampleValues();
      series.Circled = true;

Steema.TeeChart.Themes.ThemeProperties.Instance.Palette = Steema.TeeChart.Utils.ColorArrayToHexArray(Steema.TeeChart.Themes.Theme.CoolPalette);
      Steema.TeeChart.Themes.ColorPalettes.ApplyPalette(tChart1.Chart, Steema.TeeChart.Utils.HexArrayToColorArray(Steema.TeeChart.Themes.ThemeProperties.Instance.Palette));
If you still find problems with it, please try to arrange a simple example project we can run as-is to reproduce the problem here.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy