Problems after Delphi 2009 update 3

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Lenfors

Problems after Delphi 2009 update 3

Post by Lenfors » Thu May 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Hello!

After applying Delphi 2009 update 3 I can't compile my projects any more!

[DCC Fatal Error] UnitReportUnit.pas(7) F2051 Unit QrTee was compiled with a different version of DBChart.TCustomDBChart

I downloaded and installed latest TeeChart Pro 8.05 Full Source Code and rebooted. Then I run the TeeRecompile utility and recompiled both TTree and QuickReport. Copied all bpl files from the .compiledDelphi12 folders to Delphi2009\Bin folder.

This toolbox is still the one giving me most headache installing! Please could you make the installation more automated! Takes me hours to get it running every time I make a version update.

Regards, Mikael

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Fri May 29, 2009 8:49 am

Hi Lenfors,

We appreciate your feedback and your suggestions and we'll take it in consideration for the future.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

Lenfors

Post by Lenfors » Fri May 29, 2009 9:29 am

Finally solved it! After a lot of uninstalling / installing and copying bpl files to all places I could think of it finally worked again :-(
Sorry, but I have no idea what finally solved it.

Mikael

Al1

Post by Al1 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:42 am

Hello Lenfors,

The update 3 may reinstall TeeChart standard!

After installing the update, when I start Delphi I had this message.

I have removed this component and closed Delphi. After uninstalling TeeChart Pro (8.04) I have manually removed every files concerning TeeChart Pro and Std. Then I have reinstalled TeeChart Pro (8.05) and everything works fine.

I think a complete TeeChart Pro install would be sufficient as it moves TeeChart Std files to a backup folder...

Alain