Changing the name of a series

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Richard Seaby

Changing the name of a series

Post by Richard Seaby » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:59 pm

I am sure I have done this easily before but I cant find how now! - I need to change the name of a series ie from "series1" to "estimate" - I can change the title in the editor - but how do I change the name?

At the moment I edit the form in text, change the objects name, revert back to the form code and change it there as well.

Sorry if I am being stupid!

Using D2007 and tee 8.02

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:07 pm

Hi Richard,

The easiest way to do that is using Delphi's Object Inspector. Select the series object from the combobox there and change the object's Name property.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

Richard Seaby

Post by Richard Seaby » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:55 pm

Thanks - that will be better

xxxxxx
Advanced

Post by xxxxxx » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:27 am

narcis wrote: The easiest way to do that is using Delphi's Object Inspector. Select the series object from the combobox there and change the object's Name property.
As to me, I highly appreciate rather new option of changing series name directly in design-time Chart Editor rather than coming back to and looking for them in Object Inspector - with small drop-down menu you can change appearance and behavior of the "Title" button so that it allows you to alter series name in place.
It's really cool!
PS. Hope you could find mentioned menu yourself - it's to late to me to load Delphi :)
Regards, Alexander
=================
TeeChart Pro v8.05, Delphi 5 & Turbo Delphi Professional for Win32., Delphi & C++Builder 2009