TeeRecompile source

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
randy

TeeRecompile source

Post by randy » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:33 pm

I'm a source code customer. Is it possible to get the source code to TeeRecompile.exe?

Thanks.

Narcís
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Narcís » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:09 pm

Hi randy,

Why do you need those sources? I'm afraid they are not available as it is an internal tool we included with the source code installer to help the customers dealing with the TeeChart packages.
Best Regards,
Narcís Calvet / Development & Support
Steema Software
Avinguda Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia
Tel: 34 972 218 797
http://www.steema.com
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Instructions - How to post in this forum

randy

Post by randy » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:19 pm

If they're not available, so be it, but,

a) I have a different directory structure than your standard, so I'd like to be able to customize the recompile code to suit my machine

b) I'd like to see exactly what the program is doing before I use it (files, switches, directories, etc.), and I can't do that without the source

c) With two versions of CBuilder on my machine (CB6 & BDS) I really want to make sure things get compiled correctly and don't get mixed,

d) I do modify the TeeChart source on occasion, and occasionally have to recompile. It'd be easier with a driver program than multiple batch files, but I don't want to use it blindly.

e) I wouldn't even mind putting together my own installer program, but I' d like to see what you are doing so I don't miss any small issues.

Thanks,
randy