Unable to build Tee9QR6D27 - QuickReport 6 Chart- Required package 'QRWRunDXE10_4_w64' not found

TeeChart VCL for Borland/CodeGear/Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unable to build Tee9QR6D27 - QuickReport 6 Chart- Required package 'QRWRunDXE10_4_w64' not found

Post by Yeray » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:19 am

Hello,
Jamie wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:49 pm
Where did you find the source code to make the change?
I have a link to a "qbssoftware.app.box" folder which includes installers and sources for the last 3 IDEs.
I don't think I can share that.

I'll contact QuickReport tech team to see if they can verify that SGUtils dependency and provide instructions on how to proceed.

Sorry for the time lost with all this, and thanks for providing the feedback.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

Jamie

Re: Unable to build Tee9QR6D27 - QuickReport 6 Chart- Required package 'QRWRunDXE10_4_w64' not found

Post by Jamie » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:25 pm

Hi Yeray,

I managed to get the source code and after some trial and error I finally have everything working, thanks for your help.

... except ...

Now that I have updated TChart I find that all my "Chart.Draw" calls now have a missing BottomAxis! This is affecting several different applications, which I have been maintaining for years, through multiple previous upgrades of TeeChart.

This turns out to be because I am using "BottomAxis.LabelStyle := talText;" and ChartGetAxisLabel to populate the labels.

Even with simple, short, test code I cannot get the BottomAxis to display anything at all when using Chart.Draw with talText.

Is this a known bug/feature?

Thanks,
Jamie

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:57 am

Hello Jamie,
Jamie wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:25 pm
I managed to get the source code and after some trial and error I finally have everything working, thanks for your help.
I'm glad to hear you found it!
Jamie wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:25 pm
Even with simple, short, test code I cannot get the BottomAxis to display anything at all when using Chart.Draw with talText.
When the axis LabelStyle is set to talText, the axis should draw the labels present on the first series assigned to that axis.
If you have a simple example reproducing a problem, please post it here or in a new thread if it doesn't look related to the title of the thread.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

Jamie

Post by Jamie » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:58 am

OK, thanks. I have created new topic "Chart.Draw with LabelStyle talText - BottomAxis missing" with example.