The information i have is:
- The satellite ID (integer)
- The signal strength (integer)
- The azimuth angle (0..360 degrees)
- The elevation angle (0..90 degrees)
With each TPolarSeries i do a AddPolar(AzimuthValue, ElevationValue).
This works basically with two odd things:
- The Zero Azimuth Value starts at 3 o’ Clock position and increases counter clockwise. I would like to have the Zero Value at 12 o’ clock position and increments in clockwise direction.
- The elevation Angle has its Zero Position in the center of the polar Chart. The maximum up to 90 degrees increase automatically at the outside of the chart. I would like to have the value of 90 degrees (Zenith) in the center of the chart and the value of 0 degrees on the outside of the chart.
Thanks alot for your help!