TeeBI (Firemonkey and FMXLinux) and Python Scikit Learn Demos

TeeBI for Embarcadero RAD Studio, Delphi and C++ Builder.
beowulf68

TeeBI (Firemonkey and FMXLinux) and Python Scikit Learn Demos

Post by beowulf68 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:24 am

Hi.

Two questions:

1. I see in github (but not in the paid version), FMXLinux and Firemonkey directory and code. So does TeeBI Suite support Windows, macOS and Linux (since there is VCL/FMX indicated) ? If not, when will it be?

2. There is no Demos/examples of using the Python/SciKit-learn integration, it would be great if there could be some demos of example usage and at least a small project upon which we can build our projects.

Thanks!

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TeeBI (Firemonkey and FMXLinux) and Python Scikit Learn Demos

Post by Yeray » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 am

Hello,
beowulf68 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:24 am
1. I see in github (but not in the paid version), FMXLinux and Firemonkey directory and code. So does TeeBI Suite support Windows, macOS and Linux (since there is VCL/FMX indicated) ? If not, when will it be?
I can see those folders in "TeeBI Source Code 1.4.2018.1220" installation in the "Demos" folder.
Anyway, if you can't find them in your installation, you could download them from GitHub and yes, they should work.
beowulf68 wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:24 am
2. There is no Demos/examples of using the Python/SciKit-learn integration, it would be great if there could be some demos of example usage and at least a small project upon which we can build our projects.
Right. I've added it to the public tracker here.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy