Scroller issue

TeeChart for JavaScript for the HTML5 Canvas
Metman
Advanced

Scroller issue

Post by Metman » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi

I have put together my version of the "Chart Scroller" demo but instead of using a line or an area series I have used a bar series. I then hooked a scroller to the series and populated it with data through an array. Although the extent of what is displayed in the main chart can be controlled from the sliders you don't seem to be able to drag the scroller to move the selection as you can in the demo. I don't think I have missed anything but you can view it here.

http://www.centralenglandtemperature.co ... ative.html

Other questions:

I have set the increment for the left and right axis OK but don't seem to be able to set a datetime increment for the top and bottom axis (monthly, weekly etc). I can't find an example of how to do it and it's not mentioned in the documentation.

Is the formatting of numbers limited to the number of decimals displayed? I can't seem to set a format such as '0.0' to display a trailing zero.

Bruce.

Marc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Scroller issue

Post by Marc » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Hello Bruce,

With regard to the scroller issue, I attach a modified teechart-extras.js unit for you to try in place of the current unit. We'll get back on the format questions.

(Sorry file didn't upload first time - there now)

Regards,
Marc
Attachments
teechart-extras.zip
(2.99 KiB) Downloaded 861 times
Steema Support