Full page align problem

TeeChart for JavaScript for the HTML5 Canvas
Metman
Advanced

Full page align problem

Post by Metman » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:42 am

Hi

Although the "full page align" demo works when you run it from your site it fails to work from the demo you get in the download.

This maybe because I've got the wrong idea of what the demo should be doing - I'm assuming that the graph fill the whole browser and scales as the browser is resized. The demo from your site works differently in that it already has a tree on the left and although id does scale it never fills the rest of the window and also has a vertical scroll bar visible. So when you run the demo "as-is" in all the main browsers they fail to display anything.

One other question about the "negative value" demo - can I color bars independently of each other?
what I mean is I would like to color values that are positive in red and negative in blue - I've tried a few ways to update the fill value but its seems that you can only set the color for ALL of the bars.

Bruce.

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Full page align problem

Post by Yeray » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:09 am

Hi Bruce,
Metman wrote:This maybe because I've got the wrong idea of what the demo should be doing - I'm assuming that the graph fill the whole browser and scales as the browser is resized. The demo from your site works differently in that it already has a tree on the left and although id does scale it never fills the rest of the window and also has a vertical scroll bar visible. So when you run the demo "as-is" in all the main browsers they fail to display anything.
I'm not sure to understand it. I see the same in the online demo and in the demo included with the package. I see the tree and the vertical scrollbar if I select and resize the "Full page align" example in the full demo and I see the same (just without the vertical scrollbar) if I directly open the Full page align demo. Well, there is just one difference: the chart doesn't seem to be resized vertically with the window in the full demo but in the direct demo. Is that what you meant?
And the same happens offline for me here.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy

Metman
Advanced

Post by Metman » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Yeray

Yes that's what I meant. Thanks for pointing out the resize demo which works fine - all I have to how is work out to make it work with two separate canvases. Thanks for your help.

Bruce.

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yeray » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Hi Bruce,

Regarding the second part of the question:
Metman wrote:One other question about the "negative value" demo - can I color bars independently of each other?
what I mean is I would like to color values that are positive in red and negative in blue - I've tried a few ways to update the fill value but its seems that you can only set the color for ALL of the bars.
You could add the following in the barnegative example to show the positive values in red and the negative in blue:

Code: Select all

Chart1.series.items[0].palette = new Tee.Palette(["red", "blue", "red", "blue", "red"]);
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy