Chart Refuses To Draw Axis As Specified

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
Kyudos

Chart Refuses To Draw Axis As Specified

Post by Kyudos » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:42 am

I've tried this using both TeeChart201664.ocx and TeeChart201964.ocx, but I can't get it to behave and can't seem to find a way to force it.

I've turned off "automatic" and set my left axis limits manually. The editor shows that this setting has 'taken' but the chart refuse to draw to the specified limit.

In this case the maximum is set to 170, but the chart will only draw to 160.

tcharterr.png
tcharterr.png (38.81 KiB) Viewed 21923 times

Is there some other setting that I haven't considered? In the same process of calculating the left-axis limits I set the right-axis limits and that behaves as I'd expect.

Kyudos

Re: Chart Refuses To Draw Axis As Specified

Post by Kyudos » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:09 am

Nevermind - I figured out I need to call AdjustMinMax after SetMinMax for the axis. This is not clear in the documentation, but arguably shouldn't be necessary? If "Automatic" is FALSE doesn't setting the min/max imply that I want to use those limits?

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Chart Refuses To Draw Axis As Specified

Post by Yeray » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:58 pm

Hello,

Calling SetMinMax is usually enough to reflect the changes immediatelly. If it doesn't it may be because some other setting in the chart is impeding it. Do you have AutoRepaint set to false?
If you still find problems with it, please arrange a simple example project we can run as-is to reproduce the problem here.
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy