List Index Out of Bounds error when changing series

TeeChart for ActiveX, COM and ASP
DougHennig

List Index Out of Bounds error when changing series

Post by DougHennig » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:25 pm

I'm evaluating TeeChart Pro ActiveX 2014 (downloaded today so I presume it's the latest build) in a Visual FoxPro application. TeeChart 8 works fine but when I replace the controls with the 2014 versions and bring up the editor dialog, I get a "List index out of bounds (3)" error when I click the Change button for a series. Just to confirm it isn't my project causing the error, I edited the VFP Form1.scx sample form in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steema Software\TeeChart Pro v2014 ActiveX Evaluation\Examples\Visual FoxPro\Version 9, removed the TeeChart 8 control and added the 2014 control in its place, and get the same error.

Yeray
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: List Index Out of Bounds error when changing series

Post by Yeray » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:14 am

Hello,

In the multiple machines we have here, only I was reproducing a similar problem: I got a "List index out of bounds (-1)" when I added a Chart on a form in VB6.
I'm not sure if this is the very same problem you are experiencing, but this seems to have disappeared after reinstalling TeeChart VCL and playing with the default palette set in the "New Chart" tab, in "Options", at design time.

Do you have any TeeChart VCL installed on the same machine?
Best Regards,
ImageYeray Alonso
Development & Support
Steema Software
Av. Montilivi 33, 17003 Girona, Catalonia (SP)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Please read our Bug Fixing Policy