Free maintenance releases
Free maintenance releases are available throughout the subscription period for subscription based products or the full lifetime of a major version for non-subscription products.
How to get support?
- Submitting questions at Stack Overflow tagged with "TeeChart" and the platform / language.
- Submitting questions at our online forums (please note that customer forums are read-only for non-customers).
- Document resources at http://www.teechart.net/reference/index.php.
- For VCL questions about the free TeeChart standard version included in Delphi and C++ Builder, you can use Embarcadero's public Reporting and Charting forums.
Pro support is an agreement that gives the subscriber a priority support link into Steema. Features of the agreement are as follows:
- 12 TeeChart Pro priority Questions. The priority questions may be used at any time during the subscription period in addition to use of standard support channels.
- Priority mails are answered by a receipt confirmation and replied to within 48 hours during working hours.
- Access to preview releases.
- 5% discount on major version upgrade prices for products under support
Check with Steema Software for conditions relating to Site Support agreements.
How to subscribe to Pro Support?
1 year subscription cost is US$249
You can just authorize us to process the subscription fee by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a fax to +34 972 21 87 18 at any time. Subscription may also be made via the web online order form.
Upon confirmation of subscription we will e-mail you a special email account address to which to submit your support questions.
You will receive your keys to activate the product within one working day at most. Our sales staff work Monday through Friday all year round, except on the public holidays established for this year.
Academic & Non-profit Organizations (Non-Government Agencies) can apply for a 50% discount on a direct purchase. Educational licenses must not be used for commercial purposes and are limited to academic use only. Please contact email@example.com